Gleanings from the Harvest...new name, new url, woot woot!

"'When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Leave them for the poor and for the foreigner residing among you. I am the LORD your God.'" ~Leviticus 23: 22

The tradition of gleaning in ancient times had to do with leaving some of the best of the harvest--not the junk, mind you--for the poor and foreigner residing in the land.  When working out a new name for the blog, I wanted to come up with something which tied the blog to Shepherd's Harvest; yet remained a little bit separate.  All of the same material is remaining from the dozens of blogs written over the past year, the look and feel is a little different but all of the great material is still there (and I am keeping the beautiful picture of my granddaughter, below)!

You will see some improvements coming, and I'll re-run and update, as well as adding new material as the summer unfolds.  Feedback is more than welcome.  If you have questions or would like to see a particular topic, please let me know.  I will research and write!  

Peace and love,
Sandy

Comments